Mar CIANO ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Mistake (realistic fiction)

3 posters

Go down

My Mistake (realistic fiction) Empty My Mistake (realistic fiction)

Post  Chaotic Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:58 am

Here is a story I forced my self to think of then write because I was bored. Comments welcome. Smile

I hated myself, why hadn't I thought before acting? Why didn't I use the least amount of commen sense? Now I had to face the consequences of my thoughtless decision. Nobody would forgive me, nobody could forgive me. Today was going to be hell.

I finished me shower and checked the mirror for any new zits. My wet, black hair stayed pressed against me head as it always did in the morning. My eyes were wide open and my nose looked out of place. My skin looked fine except for a few blemishes on my cheeks. I decided I looked fine and began rifling through my dresser for a new Cal shirt I liked. Once I found it I grabbed the first pair of boxers and pants I could find.

I walked down the stairs, my eyes glued to my feet. My parents had already left for work and I had no siblings to chat with, so I silently poured myself a bowl of cheerios. The loud crunches did not interrupt my thoughts. I tried to think of an excuse, but I knew there was none.

............................................................................If you like it comment and I will write more. If you hate it or don't find it very good then comment and say something not too harsh.(I don't think it is very good tbh)
Chaotic
Chaotic

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

My Mistake (realistic fiction) Empty Re: My Mistake (realistic fiction)

Post  Captain_Conker06 Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:03 am

Its very well writen. Althrought, I think it needed to last longer. Nonetheless, good job.

Also, I vote off Zit. Because he's a zit and ugly. Very Happy
Captain_Conker06
Captain_Conker06
Admin Assistant
Admin Assistant

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaotic Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:08 am

That was just the beginning of it and I would have written more but I had to go, but thanks for the compliment. I may write more soon.
Chaotic
Chaotic

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaotic Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:41 am

I began my walk to school. I lived only three blocks from James Emerson High, so I did not mind the walk. Today, the walk went quicker than I had hoped. When I reached school I looked for a place to go before class.

I spotted my friends across the schoolyard, but did not want them to confront me, so I stayed where I was. I walked around in the same area until the bell rang then headed for my first class. I entered me math class and chose a seat in the back of the class. My best friend Max searched the room, and just when I thought he had given up he noticed me and his face lit up. He slumped into a seat next to me and dropped his backpack carelessly onto the floor.

"Why'd you do it?" He questioned me before I could even say hi.

"Do what?" I said, trying to act as if I hadn't been thinking about my mistake for the last 20 hours. He rolled his eyes, seeing right through it. "Oh, that I responded," trying to act surprised.

"So why'd you do it" he repeated.

"I didn't mean to, it was just my reaction."

"So your first reaction to someone making a joke is to---" he was interrupted by the math teacher.

"Max, since you love to talk, would you mind telling us what the answer to number 5 was on last night's homework?" Our teacher said across the classroom.

"Uhh.." He mumbled. Then he pulled out his homework. " Y=3.2X - 3 ?" He said as a question.

"Yes, that is correct our math teacher said. Mr.Murphy then continued to ask students the answers for the homework. When he called on me, I glanced at Max's paper and stated the answer. I hadn't done the homework because I couldn't focus on anything except for what I had done. The answer was of course correct, max was the best mathematician I knew. The only reason he wasn't in honors was because he wanted to be in my class.

Several times Max attepted to restart our conversation, but Mr.Murphy was stict against talking and could hear us whispering from across the room." After class," Max mouthed to me.

---------------------------------------------------------i know I didn't write very much but my sister wants to go on so I had to stop.
Chaotic
Chaotic

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Jimmy Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:48 am

im intrigued
Saint Jimmy
Saint Jimmy
Portal Staff (Devil May Cry and God of War)

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum