Mar CIANO ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoshi's First Adventure

Go down

Yoshi's First Adventure Empty Yoshi's First Adventure

Post  Captain_Conker06 Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:24 am

Note: No, I did not end my "SSBM: Outback" story. I just that "Hey, I should make another story to give me another world of writing"

Disclaimer: I do not own Yoshi or all of the other characters that are owned by Nintendo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Through the misty fogs to the tremendous rainstorms, there lies a place where dinosaurs live their peaceful lives. It is called Dinosaur Land, a paradise for all dinosaurs to live in harmony and peace. However, Dinosaur Land wasn't exactly always peaceful, for one night, in a giant, dark castle, there lies a powerful and fearsome creature, a creature so fearsome, he is recognized as the most feared monster alive.

“I need a plan, a great and evil plan…but what kind?” Said the creature to himself. He was large, scaly, and was brown-and-gray. He had very large horns, and his teeth stuck out like knives. He had very powerful claws, and a very spiky shell. He looked outside of his window, which showed the jungles of Dinosaur Land.

“I need...to conquer Dinosaur Land and have the Koopas rule supreme...yes, that will do...” said the creature, who was King Morton Senior Koopa, the King of all Koopas. He turned and started walking down his hall.

Meanwhile, on the tropical Yoshi Island, there were jungles, grassy plains, beaches, mysterious caves, and a large volcano that kept the temperature right. There was also a small but resourceful village that were home to Yoshisauruses, or Yoshis for short, that have made their island look as wonderful as they could. Not far was a small house, a house that was home to the great, great, great, great, great grandfather of Yoshi.

The house was white and was made out of stone. Soon, a green figure came out and looked around. He had a red pad, but had no shoes, and his claws were powerful. His legs and tail were strong, too. This was Yoshi, a Yoshisaurus who was born from the legendary protectors of Dinosaur Land. Yoshi would carry out his duty to protect Dinosaur Land as the protectors told him.

Yoshi's friend was a yellow Ankylosaurus named Peppertino Alfredo Ankylosaurus, though most friends and family members call him Peppy for short. He and Yoshi were good friends, especially since Yoshi Island and Ankylosaurus Land, which would soon become known in the present as Donut Plains, were right next to each other. Peppy Ankylosaurus's grandfather was the protector of Ankylosaurus Land, and it was Peppy's job to make sure that it was well protected.

“So how's life going for you?” Peppy asked Yoshi.

“It's going good, Peppy. Just making my usual checks” Yoshi replied to his yellow friend.

“Yoshi, I still can't believe how lucky you are to protect the entire Dinosaur Land,” Peppy asked.

Yoshi replied, “Well, it is not that easy, Peppy. Making sure there are no troubles, and checking over the village...”

Peppy chuckled and said, "Yeah. Wow, it must be a busy job, protecting a village for the good of it. Me, on the other hand, well, I'm the heir to King Ankylosaurus's place to the throne..."

Yoshi sighed and said, "Peppy, let me tell you a story of how I can to be. You see, it all started..."

As Yoshi started to do what seemed like a long and boring speech, Peppy groaned and slapped his forehead.

"Great. Just great. He's gonna be yapping away for hours..." Peppy said to himself.

Meanwhile, in King Morton's Castle, King Morton Senior Koopa has summoned his troops for an attack on Dinosaur Land. Out of all the troops, the troops Morton called were Primi Koopas, who were the barbaric, vicious, and carnivorous cousins of the Koopa Troopas, Primi Goombas, who were the less mushroom-like, more reptilian-like ancestors of the Goombas, and the Lakitus, along with their Spinies.

“Sir, why have you called us here?” said a Primi Koopa.

King Morton turned to the Primi Koopa, and then says, “I have called you here because we are going to attack Dinosaur Land.”

The Primi Koopa said, “I don't feel good about this...remember those protectors?”

King Morton just stared at the Primi Koopa, then laughed. “Do not forget that I am respected by everyone living in Dinosaur Land. I think I can overthrow the protectors.”

The Primi Koopa then said, “I guess you are right, sir.”

Suddenly, a Primi Goomba rushes to King Morton and says, “Sir, we are ready to attack.”

King Morton chuckled evilly, and then commanded, “Good. We will attack the Dinosaur Land Shrine at once.”

And so, with that said, King Morton Senior Koopa and his troops marched down from their halls to their bridge, which was already down for them to cross over.

Full of pride and confidence, King Morton shouted, “Now, it is time to take over this pathetic world! To the shrine at once!”

......................................................................................................................................................

Note: Comments are REALLY NEEDED.
Captain_Conker06
Captain_Conker06
Admin Assistant
Admin Assistant

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Back to top Go down