Mar CIANO ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bradley Chalkers

2 posters

Go down

Bradley Chalkers Empty Bradley Chalkers

Post  Quill9 Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:11 pm

This is a book ive been reading in my school so i decided to post it here. Im also changing the story around a bit.
Set in Amercia

Chapter 1

Bradley Chalkers was sitting at his desk , Last Seat , Last Row. Everyone in the class hated him even his teacher Mrs Ebbel. Bradley always Scribbled on his work and riped peices of his language test. Mrs Ebbel started saying that a new boy was here. His Name Was Jeff Fishkin. " This is Jeff , Class , he is from our nations captal , Washington DC said Mrs Ebbel " Have you been to the White House? Asked Mrs Ebbel. " .... No " replied Jeff. " Im sorry but the only place you can sit is ... there " Mrs Ebbel Said. Bradley watched as Jeff walked to him and sat in the seat next to him. At Recess Bradley heard a familar Voice. " Bradley! Wait Up! Shouted Jeff. " Bradley i dont mind sitting next to you really and i have been to the white house , want to hear about it? " Asked Jeff. Bradley thought for a moment. " Give me a dollar or ill spit on you " said Bradley!

I know its short but the chapter is short in the story
Quill9
Quill9
Trusty [M]ember
Trusty [M]ember

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-09-22

http://quillszelda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bradley Chalkers Empty Re: Bradley Chalkers

Post  Saint Jimmy Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:31 am

ummm..... i dont know..... isnt this forum for writing your own stuff?
Saint Jimmy
Saint Jimmy
Portal Staff (Devil May Cry and God of War)

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum